"...What we do"
At The Flamingo Bakery we create a wide range of bespoke Wedding & Occasion Cakes all tailor-made to suit your special day. Offering a variety of unique flavours to choose from, all of which can be found on our 'Prices & Flavours' page, we use fresh, local ingredients wherever possible to ensure that all our cakes will not only look amazing but taste delicious too. To achieve this we have teamed up with a local preserve supplier to offer you a selection of Yorkshire jams and preserves, which are free from artificial ingredients and gluten. In addition to these we make all our own curds, which definitely speak for themselves. We also only use both free range milk and eggs in all our cakes to ensure a better life for the animals providing our delicious ingredients. Our range of gluten-free flavours & halal options enable everyone to have a piece of cake.
We're also delighted to be a recommended supplier to both Swinton Park in Masham and The Crown Hotel in Harrogate. Contact us today and let us make your day extra special.
"...Placing your order"
We recommend you enquire about your cake as early as possible, placing your order at least 6 months in advance. All orders require a non-refundable 25% deposit to secure the date in our diary. We also offer Taster Kits and Consultations for those wanting to try our cake flavours and meet us before the big day. More details of which can be found on our 'Appointments' page. In addition we also offer a full delivery and set up service for all our cakes which is charged at a set price per mile, however cakes can also be collected if preferred. The outstanding balance for your wedding cake is due 14 days before delivery/collection and 5 working days for any occasion cake. As all our cakes our bespoke, each design is priced individually but for an idea of cost, please visit our 'Prices and Flavours' page.
"...in the press"
- We've won Theo Paphitis's #SBS 'Small Business Sunday' Award - Nov 16
- Published in Wedding Ideas Mag - Feature Article - Oct 16
- Published in successive issues of Wedding Cakes Magazine throughout 2016 and 2017.
- We've won 'Queen of Extra Special Cakes' Award on Twitter through the Aqua Design Group @ADG_IQ - 2016
- We've won Jacqueline Gold's #WOW 'Women in Business' Award - 2016
- Published in Belle Bridal Magazine - Questionnaire Feature - Feb 17
- We were a finalist for the regional 'Cake Designer of the Year 2018' awards with TWIA - Oct 17